Alan Dean Visual Artist Bio






















How is everything?

This is what most people say to each
other as a greeting today. How is everything? From all
walks of life they seem to be asking the same thing. It
comes to me as a greeting, this question. How is
everything?

How is everything? Don't start me to lying. How can I
know everything? Is this one of those Day of Judgement
questions? If I get the answer wrong will I find myself
down in hell, and not up there in Heaven?

Why do most people greet me with this same question?
How is everything? There can only be one true answer
to this question. How is everything? It is only God the
creator who knows everything. It is only God the creator
who has power over everything. It is only God the
creator who can see everything.

How is everything? Let me give you the correct answer
to this question. God create us from nothing, and it is he
who have giving us everything. From the bottom of the
oceans to far out in outer space we are traveling only by
his grace. You better realize this for your own sake.

How is everything? Let me give you the correct answer
to this question, and also it meaning. It is God from our
beginning to our end, and it will be him to give us life
again in a beautiful place call Heaven. If we could just
realize that God is the only answer to this question, How
is everything?

By Alan Dean

May God's Peace and blessings be with you


read more>>>>>>>>>>>>>