Kanye West's New Album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" Has Cover Art Banned

by Matthew Ross

Kanye West's new album, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, slated to release Nov. 22, has already found itself amidst some controversy over it's risque (and frankly, extremely weird) album cover.

According to Gawker, the original cover art for Kanye West's new album, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, was banned, presumably by the FCC, because it featured nudity. The banned cover art of Kanye's album features a devilish looking African American man holding what looks like a beer, having sex with an armless female figure with wings and a polka-dotted tail.

According to Kanye's Twitter account, the "woman" in question on his banned cover is his"phoenix."

Here's what West had to say on Twitter about his banned cover art:

"Yoooo they banned my album cover!!!!! Ima tweet it in a few..."

"Banned in the USA!!! They don't want me chilling on the couch with my phoenix!"

So, apparently Kanye West owns an armless white woman with wings and a tail somewhere in his house. One can only assume it was expensive.

He follows up those tweets with some typical Kanye arrogance:

"I know that cover just blew yall minds ... I wish yall could see how hard I'm smiling right now!!!"

"In all honesty...I really don't be thinking about Wal-Mart when I make my music or album covers"

It's hard to read Kanye West's Twitter account and not picture them with comedian Aziz Ansari's voice.

On Amazon.com, it looks as if Kanye's risque banned cover has been replaced by a drawing of a head (presumably Kanye) wearing a crown sideways on a table, with a sword stuck in it.

So, in Kanye West's "beautiful, dark, twisted fantasy," he's king of an imaginary land where he gets beheaded?

Probably by Taylor Swift fans.

Read More >>>>>>>>>>>>